Welcome to M3 - MCity Condos by Rogers Real Estate Development Limited and Urban Capital Property Group. This $1.5 billion dollar master planned consists of 10 condominium towers spreading over 15 acres of land with world class architect, technology and design.
Following the success of Mcity 1 and Micity 2, M3 is most anticipated project of 2018
M3 stands at 81 storey high. It features world class amenities, steps to Square One shopping centre and public transit.
- 9 foot ceiling
- High performance laminate wood flooring
- Interior designed by Cecconi Simone
- Stone Countertops and integrated appliances
- 6 storey podium designed by award winning IBI group
- 11 elevators
- Luxurious 2 storey lobby with 24 hr concierge and fireplace lounge
- WORLD CLASS amenities include indoor salt water pool, fitness centre, screening room, splash pad and kids playground, indoor kids playroom, outdoor lounge seating with fireplace and outdoor barbecue stations, private outdoor dining area.
- A prep kitchen for dining room, event space and party room
- Tentative occupancy Spring 2023
1 Bedrooms start from mid $300's - $400's
2 Bedrooms start from high $400's - $600's
It is conveniently located in the heart of Mississauga at Burnthamthorpe Rd. W and Confederation. Nestled in Mary Fix Creek Gateway, this city-within-a-city combines green open spaces with a tight-knit neighbourhood feel, all in downtown Mississauga. And because this community is about bringing family, friends and neighbours closer, everything they need is closer too. With Square One, Sheridan College, banks and libraries a walk away, commercial and public amenities are well within reach.
Culture, character and personality are also what make a community great. Residents can find the best of it at the nearby Civic Centre, Celebration Square and the Living Arts Centre. Here, they can get to know each other and celebrate the diversity of their neighbourhood. But when they need to travel a bit further for work or pleasure, residents have transportation all around them. Whether they want to use the GO, Mississauga Transit or bike paths, getting around is super easy.
M City is poised to create a dynamic public realm designed to add a new vibe to Mississauga’s thriving culture, while providing its residents with the things it needs to grow. With its future set on connectivity, character and sustainability.